- Non-magnetic thick film chip resistor
- Resistance range from 10Ω to 100GΩ
- Tolerances from ±5.0% to ±30%
- TCR from ±100 ppm/°C to ±3000 ppm/°C
- Power rating of 0.05W (at +70°C)
- Temperature range from -55°C to +155°C
More about SRT Resistor Technology
High Voltage, High Ohmic, High Temperature Thick Film Resistors
- High ohmic resistors, up to 10TΩ, and high voltage resistors in both SMD and through-hole packages
- High temperature variants available with operating temperatures up to +300°C
- Non-magnetic models available
- Custom voltage dividers and resistor networks options
For their official website, please visit www.srt-restech.de
Who is SRT Resistor Technology GmbH?
SRT Resistor Technology GmbH, founded in 1996 as MBO of the resistor department of former Siegert GmbH, is continuing a nearly 50 year old tradition in the production of resistors. In former years the main products have been leaded miniature resistors for Hearing Aids, but during the last 10 years a leading position on the world market has been achieved with High Value Resistors. The main applications of these products are in Industrial Electronics for detection and amplification of low signals. Other important products are non-magnetic resistors for Medical Electronics and glueable chip resistors for the Automotive Electronics.
SRT Resistor Technology GmbH is an independent company, located in the south of Germany, with long experience in development and production of high-grade resistors and special products, including the production equipment. Our main product focus is High Value Resistors in Thick film technology.