- A-H1 current sense resistor
- 4-terminal through-hole design
- Resistance range from 0.001Ω to 100Ω
- Tolerance of ±0.1% or ±1%
- TCR of <±30 ppm/°C
- Power rating of 10W on a suitable heat sink
- Temperature range from -55°C to +140°C
More about Isabellenhütte
Low Ohmic, Precision, Power Resistors and ISAscale® Current and Voltage Measurement
- Long term stability, high current and pulse load handling capabilities across the range
- Surface-mount power resistors in various packages and designs including 4-terminal options for current sensing
- Through-hole, low ohmic, high power resistors with 2-terminal and 4-terminal designs
- Automotive and space approved resistors available
For their official website, please visit www.isabellenhuette.de/en
Who is Isabellenhütte Heusler Gmbh & Co. Kg?
Our family-run company is one of the most important manufacturers of electrical resistance materials and thermoelectric materials for temperature measurement as well as of passive components for the automotive, electrical and electronics industries.
The field of precision measurement technology sets standards when it comes to measuring current, voltage and temperature in cars and trucks, but also in hybrid and electric vehicles as well as in industrial and regenerative energy production systems.
As an internationally recognized specialist and technology leader, we repeatedly define the state of technology with our innovative products and underline the technological and innovative expertise of Isabellenhütte.
Decisive criteria for success are the continuous development of new types of products, technologies and production processes as well as a comparatively very high depth of production. This ranges from the production of alloys to forming technology, etching and assembly technology to complex testing and packaging machines.