- Ultra-stable radial leaded film through-hole resistors
- Constructed with two selected USF300 series resistors bonded back to back for parallel connection on the PCB
- Maximum working voltage of 300V
- Ceramic package provides cool operation
- Utilising Caddock’s proprietary resistance film systems
- Available in standard resistance values most commonly used in precision analog design
- Zero nominal TCR
- Operating temperature range from -40°C up to +85°C
Selection of ‘EEE’ approved surface-mount current sensing resistors by Isabellenhütte and ultra-precision resistors from Vishay Foil Resistors
Selection of Military grade surface mount, high voltage chip resistors from Ohmcraft.
Cissoid’s range of semiconductors designed especially for high temperature applications and harsh environments.
‘EEE’ approved pressure sensors from Emerson Paine™.
Robust and accurate general purpose load cells from Lord Sensing Stellar Technology.
Thermocouple foil temperature sensors by RdF.