- Surface-mount high frequency chip attenuator
- Rated operating temperature +70°C
- Temperature range of −55°C to +125°C
More about Susumu
Ultra-High Precision, Thin Film Resistors and Resistor Networks
- NEW higher temperature resistors (RGA series) and resistor networks (RMA series), up to 230°C available
- Specialist in thin film and metal foil SMD resistors covering a wide range of resistance values and applications
- Low ohmic, current sensing resistors and long sided variants available for higher power applications
- Automotive approved, high-frequency RF components and sample kits also available
For their official website, please visit www.susumu.co.jp
Who is Susumu Co. Ltd?
As a specialist in thin-film technology and resistor,
it is possible to realize the idea of the customer.
Since 1964 when we established our business, we have always pursued originality in our R&D and our electronic components.
Our corporate culture of “no compromise” against the toughest challenges, our confidence built through continuous basic research, and our extensive experience in cultivating thin film expertise all make it possible for us to create truly original electronic components.
This is why we have earned a superior reputation of trustworthiness in our products.