- Rugged, compact and high capacity canister load cell
- All welded stainless steel construction
- In-line loading
- Bridge resistance of 350Ω or 700Ω (nominal)
- Standard calibration is 5 points (0, 50%, 100%, 50%, 0) in both tension and compression
- Temperature effect on zero ±0.005% FSO/°F
- Temperature effect on span ±0.005% Reading/°F
- Zero balance ±1% FSO
More about Stellar Technology
Load and Torque Sensors for a Broad Range of Applications and Industries
- High capacity, high accuracy, compact and general purpose load cells
- Beam load, canister, hazardous certified, miniature and pancake options available
- Some standard load, force and torque sensors are available on short lead times
- Custom sensors available across the range of products
For their official website, please visit www.stellartech.com
Who is Stellar Technology?
Stellar Technology, headquartered in Amherst, NY, USA, is a privately held company specializing in the design, manufacture, and service of pressure transducers, pressure transmitters, load/force cells, torque transducers, displacement LVDTs, and temperature transducers.
Our engineering and manufacturing facility located in Amherst, New York, is a modern 50,000-square-foot environmentally controlled building situated in a suburban technology park. Our sales and marketing center in Columbus, Ohio, coordinates sales activity with our regional sales offices as well as our international sales representatives’ offices. Stellar Technology started in 1991, with a focus on the aerospace market. We have expanded our business into numerous market sectors including oil and gas, transportation, general test and measurement, subsea, defense, alternative energy, pharmaceutical, process, and many more.