- Industrial pressure transducer
- MEMS silicon strain gauges mounted to a stainless steel or nickel alloy sensing element
- Reverse polarity protection
- Optional integral snubber
- Semi custom and custom designs available
More about Core Sensors
Transducers, Sensors & Transmitters for Industrial and Hazardous Applications
- High-pressure sensors, transducers and transmitters up to 40,000 PSI
- Industrial, submersible, differential and hazardous location transducers and temperature transmitters
- Sensors suitable for industrial, hydrogen, energy, and other fluid and gas process applications
- Highly configurable sensors to ensure the best performance in your application
- Ratings up to IP69K are available
For their official website, please visit www.core-sensors.com
Who is Core Sensors?
Core Sensors manufacture highly configurable sensors, transducers, and transmitters for measuring pressure and temperature properties in industrial and hazardous applications.
We manufacture sensors specifically designed to withstand the rugged demands of industrial applications including high vibration, long term submersion, high humidity and high-pressure washdowns for both indoor and outdoor applications. We also offer sensors designed to overcome the complications that are inherent with Hydrogen applications and provide a high quality/long-life solution.
Core Sensors offers a wide variety of pressure transducers certified to operate safely in hazardous locations. Third-party certifications include CSA Class I, Division 2 Non-Incendive, Division 1 Intrinsically Safe, CE and more.
We offer a diverse portfolio of sensor configuration options, ensuring the best fit for your application. Don’t see what you need? Let us know and we will work with you on the most suitable option.
Core Sensors products
- Wet/wet differential pressure transducer
- Corrosion resistance against various liquids and gases
- Both male and female 1/4” NPT process connections available
- Compact design
- Industrial temperature transmitter
- Configurable temperature range of −40°C to +200°C
- Available process connections 1/2″ NPT male, 1/4″ NPT male, 7/16-20 UNF male or G1/4 male,
- Custom options available
- Non-incendive pressure transducer
- Suitable for hazardous locations
- Reverse polarity and EMI protection
- One piece design
- Various approvals