- Surface mount moulded switch
- Carry current DC 0.5A (max)
- Ideal for SMD pick and place
- Rugged encapsulation
- Available in gull wing and J lead configurations
- Tape and reel packaging available
- Temperature range −40°C to +125°C
Looking for Reed Switches?
The below manufacturers are all of our authorised partners that produce Reed Switches or related products.
The reed switch is an electromagnetic switch operated by the application of magnetic field from an electromagnet or a permanent magnet – hermetically sealed ferrous reeds form the closed contact upon application of the magnetic field and separate when the magnetic field is removed. CotoClassic™ moulded reed switches we offer here at Rhopoint Components feature SPST (single-pole-single-throw) characteristics, ruthenium contacts and a selection of AT ranges and lead configurations. All Coto reed switches are 100% tested.