Paine™ Extreme Environment Pressure and Temperature Sensors
- High pressure, High temperature sensors designed for the toughest measurement challenges
- High pressure, High temperature sensors for down-hole applications
- Subsea pressure sensors for extreme depths
- High accuracy slimline sensors for digital applications
For their official website, please visit www.emerson.com
Who is Emerson Paine™?
Paine™ Achieve remarkable results with high pressure and high temperature sensors designed for the toughest measurement challenges.
High Pressure and Temperature Instruments: Since 1951, Emerson’s Paine™ highly accurate, state-of-the-art measurement solutions have supported some of the world’s most vital technologies in the harshest environments. Our advanced sensing, design and manufacturing techniques have made our brand the preferred choice for customers with applications that require long-term stability in challenging environments. We have decades of design and production experience in the fields of Aerospace, Military, Nuclear, Industrial, Space, Satellite, Geophysical, Oil & Gas and Subsea.
We specialise in the creation of standard and custom commercial transducers, transmitters and temperature measurement solutions. Our precision instrumentation and associated electronics can be found in most major aerospace or missile programs as well as numerous other stringent, high accuracy industrial applications throughout the world.
- Engineering: Our Engineers help customers transition high precision pressure and temperature measurement ideas for specialised applications into reality. Leading-edge equipment, advanced technologies and some of the greatest minds, our team provides the collaboration to help in the accelerated ideation, creation and development of new products.
- Advanced Machining: Our advanced in-house machining capabilities allow us the ability to design, prototype, produce and repair the most sophisticated components with the utmost precision. (CNC work centers, multi-spindle lathes, horizontal and vertical mills. Specialised machining and tooling processes capable of handling Titanium, Zirconium, Inconel® and more.)
- World Class Production: We offer specialised assembly services from every stage of concept to development, right into production. From prototyping and proof-of-concept, our specialised production teams offer highly skilled personnel utilising the latest techniques, equipment and processes. (In-house custom circuits, thick film hybrid and surface mount manufacturing. Clean rooms, Laser Welding & Identification, TIG & Electron-Beam Welding, Heat Treating and more.)
- Extreme Testing / HASS & HALT: Designed to operate under some of the most formidable conditions, we have developed unique test equipment and procedures to ensure our products are reliable and exceed our customers’ requirements (Thermal Vacuum, Thermal Limits & Cycle Testing, MTBF, Life and Destructive Cycle Testing, Shock & Vibration, Susceptibility Testing (EMI and RF), Application & Customer Specific Testing and more.)
- Customer Service: We provide the highest standards in customer service. Our customer service team is here to support and assist our customers in training, troubleshooting, technical support, maintenance, upgrading and servicing of their measurement devices.
- Quality Assurance (AS9100 / ISO 9001): We are unwavering in our commitment to the highest standards of safety and quality for ourselves and our customers.