- Precision high temperature power axial leaded through-hole resistor
- Maximum operating voltage up to 6kV
- Maximum operating temperature up to +275°C
- Utilises Caddock’s Micronox® resistance film for outstanding stability when exposed to a high ambient temperature, thermal shock and high power densities
- MS resistors have demonstrated excellent long-term stability of 0.05% per 1,000 hours over extended life
- Caddock’s non-inductive design available on some models
Looking for High-Temperature Resistors?
Certain industries and applications require parts that can be used safely in harsh environments with high temperatures, often in excess of 200°C. Here at Rhopoint Components, we offer a range of high-temperature precision for various applications – power, high-ohmic and non-magnetic resistors, as well as resistor networks in both through-hole and surface-mount options.