Caddock HVD Series
The HVD ultra-precision high voltage divider series from Caddock offers ultra-precision performance in the range of 1.5kVDC to 5kVDC, with a ratio tolerance of ±0.05% and ratio TCR of ±5 ppm/°C. The HVD series offers RT values of between 10MΩ and 50MΩ as well as ratios (RT:R2) of 100:1 and 1,000:1. They are monolithic voltage dividers built with ceramic sandwich construction.
- Through-hole ultra-precision voltage divider
- 6 standard models of the HVD series
- Ratios (RT:R2) of 100:1 and 1000:1
- Total resistance values (R1+R2) from 10MΩ to 50MΩ
- Monolithic voltage dividers built with ceramic sandwich construction
- Continuous operating voltage from 1.5kVDC up to 5kVDC
- Over-voltage of 1.5 times rated voltage for 5s
- Absolute tolerance of ±0.1% with ratio tolerance (RT:R2) of ±0.05%
- Absolute TCR of ±30 ppm/°C with ratio TCR (RT:R2) of ±5 ppm/°C
- Operating temperature range from -40°C up to +85°C
These Caddock HVD dividers are ideal for high performance voltage division applications in medical equipment, laboratory equipment, analytical instruments.
Customisations are available upon request for high quantity applications (greater than 1000 per year). Customisations include custom voltage division ratios and ratio specifications that optimise the performance and cost for your application.
The below table gives the available specifications and parts available for the complete HVD series:
|Maximum Resistance||RT (R1 + R2) = 50MΩ|
|Minimum Resistance||RT (R1 + R2) = 10MΩ|
|Voltage Rating||From 450VDC to 2kVDC (Part dependent)|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU and 2015/863/EU