Caddock USVD Series
The USVD ultra-precision high voltage divider series from Caddock have the very highest precision available in voltage dividers in the range of 450VDC up to 2kVDC, with a ratio tolerance as tight as ±0.01% and ratio TCR of ±2 ppm/°C. The USVD series offers RT values of between 1MΩ and 20MΩ as well as ratios (RT:R2) of 100:1 and 1,000:1. These dividers are formed by bonding together two selected USF ultra-precision resistors.
- Through-hole ultra-precision voltage divider
- 12 standard models of the USVD series
- Ratios (RT:R2) of 100:1 and 1000:1
- Total resistance values (R1+R2) from 1MΩ to 20MΩ
- Formed by bonding two selected USF ultra-precision resistors
- Continuous operating voltage from 450VDC up to 2kVDC
- Over-voltage of 1.5 times rated voltage for 5s
- Absolute tolerance of ±0.1% with ratio tolerance (RT:R2) down to ±0.01% (part dependent)
- Absolute TCR of ±10 ppm/°C with ratio TCR (RT:R2) of ±2 ppm/°C
- Operating temperature range from -40°C up to +85°C
The precise selection of the two high performance USVD ultra-precision resistors, which form the voltage dividers, enables the outstanding voltage division performance.
Customisations are available upon request for high quantity applications (greater than 1000 per year). Customisations include custom voltage division ratios and ratio specifications that optimise the performance and cost for your application.
The below table gives the available specifications and parts available for the complete USVD series:
|Maximum Resistance||RT (R1 + R2) = 20MΩ|
|Minimum Resistance||RT (R1 + R2) = 1MΩ|
|Voltage Rating||From 1.5kVDC to 5kVDC (part dependent)|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU and 2015/863/EU