- ISOTAN® thermocouple alloy
- Versatile Copper-Nickel alloy (CuNi44Mn1)
- Low-temperature coefficient
- High resistance to oxidation and chemical corrosion
- Suitable for resistance and thermoelectric applications including negative leads of thermocouple types J, L, T, U and E
Looking for Thermoelectric Alloys?
Thermocouples combine two legs of different materials, connected at the tip to close the circuit. Utilising Seebeck effect, the voltage reading of the two materials can then be accurately transformed into a temperature measurement. At Rhopoint Components, we are proud to offer a range of highest quality alloys for temperature measuring applications from Isabellenhütte. Our range includes thermocouple material types N, K, J, T, E, L and U, including thermoelectric lead material and alloys for compensating cables for types A, B, C, D, R and S. Overall, Isabellenhütte alloys cover the temperature range between -40°C and +1200°C and fulfil all the common international standards. Isabellenhütte’s manufacturing process which includes testing and enhanced quality control throughout, not only enables full tracking, but allows for adjustments to the melt to achieve special, tailored properties to customer’s requirement.