- Custom through-hole resistor network
- Resistance values up to 2GΩ
- Tight ratio tolerances to ±0.1%
- Low TCR to ±10 ppm/°C
- Low TCR tracking to ±5 ppm/°C
- Low VCR to 0.05 ppm/V
More about Exxelia Ohmcraft
High Performance, High Voltage and High Ohmic Thick Film Resistors
- Ohmcraft’s UHVC chip resistors which offer the highest voltage ratings available in the world
- SMD and through-hole, high voltage, high ohmic resistor packages available with various size options
- Utilises Micropenning® to offer the most precise and stable resistors in the industry
- Custom resistors, networks and dividers available as well as dedicated military graded parts (MCH Series)
For their official website, please visit www.ohmcraft.com
Who is Exxelia Ohmcraft?
Established in 1982, Ohmcraft quickly became the leader in thick film, high voltage, high precision resistor design and manufacturing. Expertise in high voltage resistors and high-value resistors has enabled their design engineers to meet and exceed the most challenging product specifications. Their technology allows engineers to design application-specific resistors to fit the needs of our collaborative partners. Ohmcraft resistors provide industry-leading performance in high voltage, precision, TCR and TCR tracking, VCR and VCR tracking, low noise, stability and pulse-withstanding capability.
Exxelia was born from the merger of eleven long-established companies with complementary know-how. Exxelia is a manufacturer of complex passive components and innovative subsystems, designed to withstand severe environments. Exxelia’s products (capacitors, filters, resistors, slip rings, magnetic components, precision mechanical parts and special sensors) are mainly used in power electronics, energy generation and storage, filtering and signal processing. Exxelia operates in advanced industrial markets such as defense, space, aviation, energy, transportation, medical and telecommunications.
Today, the Micropen electronic printing system is the core technology for the design and manufacture of Exxelia Ohmcraft’s complete line of resistors – chip resistors, flat leaded resistors, axial leaded resistors and custom resistive product solutions. In addition, Exxelia Micropen, the sister division, utilizes the Micropen electronic printing system to design, develop and manufacture some of the world’s most innovative electronic devices.