- Surface-mount high frequency chip attenuator
- Rated operating temperature +70°C
- Temperature range of −55°C to +125°C
Looking for High-Frequency Attenuators?
The below manufacturers are all of our authorised partners that produce High-Frequency Attenuators or related products.
We offer a select range of high-frequency attenuators by Susumu. Some of the key features of these industry-defining attenuators are as follows:
- operating frequencies of up to 30GHz (ATS series, up to 10GHz for PAT series)
- Attenuations from 0dB to 20dB
- Tolerances of ±0.1dB, ±0.25dB, ±0.3dB, ±0.5dB, ±0.7dB or ±0.75dB
These parts are designed to satisfy most requirements within the wireless communications market.
Utilising the thin-film technology and wrap-around terminals, they are available in various surface-mount chip sizes – the PAT0510S is currently the smallest surface-mount attenuator on the market!