The FLB conformally coated resistor series from Alpha Electronics offers a very precise resistor with a resistance range from 10Ω up to 150kΩ all in a small through-hole package. By utilising Alpha’s Bulk Metal® foil resistor technology, they are able to produce resistors with low temperature coefficients and excellent long-term stability.
- Conformally coated through-hole resistor
- Available in any resistance between 10Ω and 150kΩ
- Tight tolerance options as low as ±0.05% available for resistances between 100Ω and 150kΩ
- Tight TCR options available of ±2.5 ppm/°C or ±5 ppm/°C (from -25°C up to +125°C)
- Maximum working voltage of 300V
- Power rating of 0.25W (at +70°C)
- Maximum rated operating temperature +70°C
- Temperature range from -25°C up to +155°C
The Alpha Electronics FLB precision resistor series have been designed with terminals that are easy for insertion into the PCB.
The FLB series has a pin pitch of 2.54 ±0.25mm.
Alpha’s Bulk Metal® foil resistor technology means that these conformally coated, through-hole, precision resistors are ideal for precision measurements, also their low inductance makes them ideal for use at higher frequencies.
The below table gives the full specifications for each resistor model available including the Alpha FLB series:
* Symbols parenthesized are for part number composition
✝ Resistance figures are the values obtained by measuring at the point 2.5 ±1.0mm below the shoulder of the leads