The MATF precision thin film resistor series from Alpha Electronics offers a wide resistance range from 200kΩ up to 10MΩ with tight tolerances from ±0.01% up to ±0.1%, all in a small through-hole package with a pin pitch of 3.81 ±0.25mm.
Alpha’s Bulk Metal® foil resistor technology means that these transfer moulded, through-hole, ultra-precision resistors are ideal for precision measurements. These resistors are constructed using an outer coating of transfer moulded epoxy resin, making the parts strongly resistant to heat, moisture and solvents. Internally, there are secondary leads which act as a buffer so that stress on the exterior leads is not transmitted to the foil, providing stability against vibrations when the resistor is mounted on a circuit.
- Precision thin film resistor (transfer moulded)
- Resistance ranges from 200kΩ up to 10MΩ
- Tolerances from ±0.01% up to ±0.01% (resistance value dependent)
- TCR from ±1ppm/°C up to ±10ppm/°C (resistance value dependent)
- Maximum working voltage of 300V
- Power rating of 0.2W (at +125°C)
- Maximum rated operating temperature +125°C
- Working temperature range from -65°C up to +175°C
- Pin pitch of 3.81±0.25mm
- Lead length of 25±10mm
- Transfer moulded through-hole package
- Inorganic element coating for moisture resistance
Typical applications for the MATF precision thin film resistor series include:
- Current sense / Voltage divider for precision instrumentation
- Automated test equipment
- Electric Scales
Alpha Electronics are a manufacturer of some of the most stable and precise resistors on the market. As part of the VPG group, the Alpha Electronics brand is globally rewarded for the accuracy and reliability of its Bulk Metal® Foil technology resistors. Alpha Electronics has been living the conviction globally known to engineers for consistently delivering the highly desirable characteristics of “Stability, Accuracy and Reliability”. Please visit https://www.alpha-elec.co.jp for more information.