The ASR series from Alpha Electronics is an extremely stable standard resistor. It utilises their Ni/Cr alloy Bulk Metal® Foil technology for the resistive elements, which helps provide high stability and a low temperature coefficient. With the extreme stability of this resistor relative to temperature change, the ASR can be used in air without the need of an oil bath or critical environmental temperature control, eliminating added operation and maintenance costs.
- Standard Resistor
- Excellent long-term stability of resistance, less than 3 ppm/year
- Low temperature coefficient, less than 0.2 ppm/°C
- Resistance options between 1Ω to 10MΩ available
- Excellent AC characteristics due to Bulk Metal® Foil technology
- Compact construction designed for simple operation and storage
- Power rating of 0.1W (0.5W for the ADR-1R0 model)
- Maximum working temperature of +50°C
- Temperature range of 0 to +50°C
- Storage temperature range from -10°C to +60°C
Due to Alpha Electronics long-term experience in developing and enhancing ultra-stable Bulk Metal® Foil technology, they are able to provide products with consistency of performance under strict quality control. The ASR is designed to be used in a wide range of environments; from making precise measurements on the production floor, to providing corporate traceability as a calibration and reference standard.
The resistors are mounted within a compact and sturdy box. A cover is provided to protect the resistors and connection terminals from damage during transport and storage.
The ASR series has a weight of approximately 2.5kg and dimensions of 155mm x 97mm x 112mm.
The below table gives the full specifications for each model available of the Alpha ASR series:
* Power = Power rating.