The CSR working standard resistor series from Alpha electronics uses Bulk Metal® foil resistance elements, which have the same excellent stability and low temperature coefficient of resistance as the ASR series. Alpha’s Bulk Metal® foil offers a precision that cannot be matched by any other resistance material. The CSR series can be customised to any resistance value from 0.001Ω up to 100MΩ.
- Standard Resistor
- Wide resistance range available from 0.001Ω to 100MΩ
- Custom resistance values are available on request
- Compact construction designed for simple operation and storage
- Terminals aligned in a single row for easier wiring and placement
- Low cost, high performance
- Power rating of up to 0.5W (CSR-1N0, CSR-10N and CSR-R10 models)
- Temperature range of +18°C to +28°C
- Storage temperature range of 0 to +50°C
The CSR is designed for equal ease of use either in laboratory conditions or on the production floor. The construction of the CSR series is designed to give ease of transport and storage, and can be used in normal air environments without the need for oil bath submersion.
The CSR series has a weight of approximately 300g and dimensions of 100mm x 65mm x 66.5mm.
The below table gives the full specifications for each model available of the Alpha CSR series: