The LSR high power standard resistor series from Alpha Electronics was developed to meet the requirements of high current / low resistance applications. Bulk Metal® Foil resistive elements are used to ensure the best long-term stability and lowest temperature coefficients are achieved. The enclosure is manufactured from perforated aluminium to allow effective air flow and temperature dissipation during high power operation. The LSR series is designed to be used in air without oil bath submersion or additional cooling.
- High power standard resistor
- Long-term stability better than 20 ppm/year
- Temperature coefficient of ±2.5 ppm/°C
- Temperature efficient design to control self-heating
- Excellent AC characteristics due to Bulk Metal® Foil technology
- Compact construction designed for simple operation and storage
- Maximum power rating of 4W available
- Working temperature range of +18°C to +28°C
- Storage temperature range of 0 to +50°C
LSR high power standard resistor series is suitable for a range of applications such as high precision measurement, corporate metrology calibration labs and references for precision power supplies.
The 1mΩ version has an option to change the terminal knobs for 4W (63A) power measuring capabilities. The P at the end of the model number denotes the high power option.
The LSR series has a weight of approximately 0.6kg and dimensions of 140mm x 90mm x 90mm.
HIGH CURRENT OPTION:
Ability to change terminal knobs for measuring the power up to 4W (63A) for 1 mΩ type (see the picture). Add P to the end of the model number, when ordering.
The below table gives the full specifications for each model available of the Alpha LSR series: