The MSR series from Alpha Electronics offers a compact standard resistor suitable for the calibration of low resistance milliohm meters. The internal construction and connection terminals are designed to optimize AC characteristics and minimize the effect of thermoelectromotive force. Alpha’s Bulk Metal® Foil resistive elements are used to ensure the best long-term stability and lowest temperature coefficients are achieved. The MSR calibration resistor is a cost effective and simple product, offering both high stability and low temperature coefficient.
- Compact standard resistor for low resistance calibration
- Compact, lightweight, portable and easy to operate
- Excellent performance versus cost ratio
- Resistive pattern designed to minimize difference performance between AC and DC
- Standard resistance values of 0.001Ω, 10mΩ and 100mΩ available as well as custom resistances
- Maximum working voltage of up to 0.01V (model MSR-1N0)
- Maximum working current of up to 10A (model MSR-1N0)
- Maximum power rating of 0.1W
- Maximum working temperature of +50°C
- Storage temperature range of 0 to +50°C
- 5 terminals
The MSR is a compact standard resistor suitable for daily calibration of milliohm meters, etc. Although the MSR series is a low cost, easy to use product, it offers both high stability and low temperature coefficient. The MSR is most suitable as a standard resistor to be used on the job site.
The MSR series has a weight of approximately 150g and dimensions of 50mm x 44mm x 65mm.
The below table gives the full specifications for each model available of the Alpha MSR series: