Replacement set of 4-terminal spring clip connector lead set for Rhopoint Instruments’ M210 Milliohm Meter. The M210/9A set includes two leads connecting to the Milliohm Meter by two 4mm plugs. Each lead has a two-terminal crocodile clip at the end, which clips onto the tested component, ensuring accurate reading s every time. The jaws of crocodile clip feature copper/silver inlay and are insulated from each other by plastic moulding, allowing for four connections to be facilitated by only two clips. The leads are supplied in 1m length as standard, but any length can be supplied upon request. As the resistance of the wire plays no part in the measuring, this does not affect accuracy of the meter.
M210/9A set of leads is supplied with M210 Milliohm Meter as standard, there is no need to purchase one separately unless a replacement or spare set are needed.
- Standard lead set as supplied with M210 Milliohm Meters
- 4-terminal connection facilitated by two crocodile clips
- Can be supplied in any length (1m supplied as standard if not specified)
- The length of the leads does not affect accuracy of measurement
- The Milliohm Meter is not included
The drawing and operation details of the M210/9A lead set can be seen below: