The Rhopoint M210/9B Milliohm Meter test lead set is an optional set of probe and contact connectors. The M210/9B set includes four leads connecting to the Milliohm Meter by two 4mm plugs. Each lead has an insulated crocodile clip at the end, which clips onto the circuit, and a 4mm Oz plug with an attachable test probe that can be used for taking measurements at different positions. The leads are supplied in 1m length as standard, but any length can be supplied upon request. As the resistance of the wire plays no part in the measuring, this does not affect the accuracy of the meter.
- An optional, non-standard set of two test leads for M210 Milliohm Meters
- 4-terminal connection facilitated by one crocodile clip and two test probes
- Can be supplied in any length (1m supplied as standard if not specified)
- The length of the leads does not affect the accuracy of measurement
- The Milliohm Meter is not included
The drawing and operation details of the M210/9B lead set can be seen below:
M210/9B set of leads is an optional extra, it is not part of the standard M210 Milliohm Meter package.