- Portable milliohm meter
- 4-terminal input for greater accuracy
- Powered by a single 9V battery
- Temperature range of +5°C up to +35°C
- Includes a protective case and set of M210/9A spring clip connector leads
- Supplied with UKAS calibration certificate
Looking for Meters?
The below manufacturers are all of our authorised partners that produce Meters or related products.
Manufactured by Rhopoint Instruments Ltd in the UK, the M210 Milliohm Meter is a portable, low resistance digital meter designed to measure over the range 0.001Ω to 200Ω. A high degree of accuracy is achieved by utilising a four-terminal input to eliminate errors caused by test lead length.
One of the most important features of the milliohm meter is its low (0.005A) test current. This ensures the contact being tested is not ‘cleaned’ by the test current which can happen when higher test currents are used. This ‘cleaning’ of the contact under test leads to erroneous measurements.