- High Temperature, low voltage, ultra-stable ceramic chip MLCC capacitors
- Available in capacitance ratings between 0.47pF and 300nF
- Available in standard chip sizes from 0402 to 2225
- Dissipation factor under 10.10-4 at 1Vrms and 1kH (or 1MHz)
- Temperature coefficient of ±30ppm
- Selection of Voltage ratings: 16V, 25V, 50V or 100V
- Selection of tolerances: ±0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±0.05%, ±0.1%, ±0.5%, ±1%. ±2%, ±5%, ±10%, ±20% and -20% to +80%
- Operating temperature between -55°C and +215°C
The High-Temperature NP0 (Type D03) low voltage, ultra-stable ceramic chip MLCC capacitor series from SRT Microcéramique offers a vast range of options to suit any demand, including capacitance between 0.47pF to 300nF across a range of chip sizes from 0402 to 2225, a wide selection of tolerances (±0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±0.05%, ±0.1%, ±0.5%, ±1%. ±2%, ±5%, ±10%, ±20% and -20% to +80%), voltages (16V, 25V, 50V or 100V) and a wide range of terminations. As with all SRT-MC components, the NP0 capacitors are popular in safety-critical industries thanks to their excellent quality and reliability, as well as zero ageing rate up to 10000 hours, zero voltage coefficient of capacitance and change of capacitance with frequency, and very low-temperature coefficient of capacitance. The high-temperature NP0 models have operating temperature is between -55°C and +215°C.
Termination options available include:
- Gold-plated Silver
While this capacitor series offers a large number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the options are suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
Typical applications for the High-Temperature SRT-MC NP0 series of ceramic capacitors include:
- Applications where high stability of dielectric characteristics is required
The below table gives the specifications overview for each capacitor model available within the high-temperature NP0 series: