The 3501 surface-mount low thermal EMF reed relay series from Coto features available coil voltage options of 5VDC and 12VDC with a switching voltage of 200V and switching current of 0.5A. The 3501 series is designed to offer a low thermal EMF range from <0.5µV to <5µV. An epoxy coated steel shell provides magnetic shielding, with hermetically sealed contacts for long life and high reliability. The 3501 series is ideally suited to the needs of instrumentation, data acquisition and process control.
- Surface-mount low thermal EMF reed relay
- Nominal coil voltage options of 5VDC and 12VDC
- Contact form of 1A
- Switching voltage of 200V
- Dielectric strength of 700VDC
- Thermal EMF options of <0.5µV, <1µV, <3µV and <5µV available
- Contact rating 10W
- Switching current 0.5A
- High insulation resistance of 1012Ω minimum
- Temperature range −20°C to +85°C
- Potted package size
Typical Applications include:
- High accuracy DVM’s
- Digital or analog multi-point recorders
For further information regarding coil specifications, contact ratings and relay specifications please see the datasheet on the Technical Library tab.