The 3540 surface-mount low thermal EMF reed relay series from Coto features available coil voltage options of 5VDC and 12VDC with a switching voltage of 500V and switching current of 0.5A. The 3540 series is designed to offer a low thermal EMF range of <3µV and <5µV. An epoxy coated steel shell provides magnetic shielding with hermetically sealed contacts for long life and high reliability. The 3540 series is ideally suited to the needs of instrumentation, data acquisition and process control.
- Surface-mount low thermal EMF reed relay
- Nominal coil voltage options of 5VDC and 12VDC
- Contact form of 1A
- Switching voltage of 500V
- Dielectric strength of 1500VDC
- Thermal EMF options of <3µV and <5µV available
- Contact rating 10W
- Switching current 0.5A
- High insulation resistance of 1012Ω minimum
- Operating temperature range −20°C to +85°C
- Potted package size
Typical Applications include:
- High accuracy DVM’s
- Digital or analog multi-point recorders
For further information regarding coil specifications, contact ratings and relay specifications please see the datasheet on the Technical Library tab.