The 8L61 surface-mount economy DIP reed relay series from Coto features available coil voltage options of 5VDC and 12VDC with a switching voltage of 100V and switching current of 0.25A. The 8L61 series is designed as a drop-in low cost replacement for industry standard DIP packages with a moulded thermostat body on integral lead frame design, hermetically sealed contacts, with optional electrostatic shield and coil suppression diode. The 8L61 series is ideally suited to the needs of telecom, security and other general purpose applications.
- Surface-mount economy DIP reed relay
- Nominal coil voltage options of 5VDC and 12VDC
- Contact form of 1C
- Switching voltage of 100V
- Dielectric strength of 200VDC
- Contact rating 3W
- Switching current 0.25A
- High insulation resistance of 109Ω minimum
- Temperature range −20°C to +85°C
- Moulded DIP package
Typical Applications include:
- Other general purpose applications
For further information regarding coil specifications, contact ratings and relay specifications please see the datasheet on the Technical Library tab.