The SF conformally coated precision resistor network series from Alpha Electronics is fully customisable and offers excellent performance in TCR tracking, resistance ratio matching and stability thanks to Alpha’s Bulk Metal® foil resistor technology. The SF precision resistor network series offers 2 resistive elements. Each resistive element can range from 30Ω up to 120kΩ all with tight tolerances down to +0.05% absolute and +0.01% matching (the maximum total resistance for the network is 240kΩ).
- Fully customisable resistor network with 2 resistor elements and 2 different standard circuit layouts to choose from
- Each resistor element is available in any resistance between 30Ω and 120kΩ
- Maximum resistance value for complete resistor network of 240kΩ
- Through-hole conformally coated package
- Tight absolute tolerance of ±0.05% with an even tighter matching tolerance of ±0.01% available
- Tight absolute TCR of ±5 ppm/°C (from -25°C up to +125°C)
- Tight tracking TCR available of between ±1 ppm/°C and ±3 ppm/°C depending on resistance ratio (Rmax. / Rmin.)
- Power rating of 0.5W for the complete resistor package (at +70°C)
- Maximum rated operating temperature +70°C
- Temperature range from -25°C up to +125°C
The SF conformally coated, through-hole, precision resistor network series exhibits excellent high frequency characteristics thanks to Alpha’s Bulk Metal® foil resistor technology, making them suitable for the most demanding precision applications.
These resistors are fully customisable including the circuit layout. There are 2 standard circuit types available to choose from:
- Circuit layout B – independent resistors in the same package
- Circuit layout C – divider network
For full details, please see the ultra-precision resistor networks supporting document under the technical library tab.
Pin pitch for the Alpha SF series will be in multiples of 2.54mm.
The below table gives the full specifications for each resistor model available including the Alpha SF series:
* TCR tracking is dependent on resistance ratio, please see Table 1
** Symbols parenthesized are for part number composition