The VMN series from Caddock are transient tolerant voltage monitoring resistor networks, with a resistance range from 5kΩ to 4.99MΩ with a total resistance of 2MΩ or 5MΩ. These resistors have a ratio tolerance of ±0.02% or ±0.1%, the ratio TCR (from -40°C to +85°C) values are: ±5 ppm/°C and ±10 ppm/°C. The Caddock VMN series is manufactured with Tetrinox®, Caddock’s ultra-stable low-TC resistance film system. The Tetrinox® film system, combined with Caddock’s ceramic sandwich resistor network construction, provides
outstanding long-term stability in industrial applications with electrical surges, transient conditions, and high humidity exposure.
- Through-hole transient tolerant voltage monitoring resistor networks
- Utilises Caddock’s Tetrinox® resistance technology
- Resistance values available 5kΩ, 10kΩ, 1.995MΩ and 4.990MΩ
- Total resistance 2MΩ or 5MΩ
- Ratio TCR (from -40°C to +85°C): ±5 ppm/°C and ±10 ppm/°C
- Absolute TCR (from -40°C to +85°C): ±30 ppm/°C
- Ratio tolerance of ±0.02% and ±0.01%
- Absolute tolerance of ±1%
These transient tolerant voltage monitoring networks are designed for use in the voltage measurement circuits of
- Power quality monitoring equipment
- Kilowatt-hour meters
- Other power and energy measurement equipment
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete VMN series:
* Please see the datasheet for the specification notes.