The HL resistor series from Alpha Electronics offers their ultra-precision resistor capabilities in a hermetically sealed package all with a zero-TCR. With a resistance range from 100Ω up to 100kΩ all in a small through-hole package with a pin pitch of 5.08 ±0.25mm. By utilising Alpha’s Bulk Metal® foil resistor technology, they are able to produce resistors with a zero-TCR (0±15 ppm/°C between 0°C and +50°C) and excellent long-term stability.
- Ultra-precision hermetically sealed resistor
- Available in any resistance between 100Ω and 100kΩ
- Through-hole package with a pin pitch of 5.08 ±0.25mm
- Tight tolerance options as low as ±0.005% available for resistances between 30Ω and 120kΩ
- Characteristic S Zero-TCR (0±15 ppm/°C from 0°C up to +50°C)
- Maximum working voltage of 300V
- Power rating of 0.3W (at +70°C)
- Maximum rated operating temperature +70°C
- Working temperature from -65°C up to +150°C
The Alpha Electronics HL hermetically sealed ultra-precision resistor series have been designed with longer leads to ensure the correct clearance from the PCB is achieved when soldering. It is advised that the resistors are kept over 10mm away from the board surface by using an insulating tube.
The below table gives a summary of the specifications available for each resistor model including the Alpha HL series:
* Symbols parenthesized are for part number composition
✝ Resistance figures are obtained by measuring the leads at point 12.7 ±3.2mm away from the root