The RJ45M R1D 3.3N4Y/G TY jack with transformer from the Weidmüller Omnimate data range, offers a magnetic transmitter socket for gigabit applications (1000 base-T) with integrated compensation, which actively counteracts inductive and capacitive couplings and saves space on the PCB. The RJ45 twin jack with transformer connector by Weidmüller features 8 poles with an outgoing elbow of 90° and extended temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
- Through-hole RJ45 jack with transformer
- Mounting onto PCB via THR solder connection
- Transmission rate 10/100Mbit/s
- Outgoing elbow of 90°
- Shield surface being nickel-plated
- Approved by EAC and are UL listed
- 8 poles
- Contact surface of gold over nickel
- 2 LEDs which are yellow and green
- Dielectric strength of ≥1000VDC
- Temperature range −40°C to +85°C
The Weidmüller RJ45 is characterised by its compactness and simplicity. It is used predominantly in:
- Horizontal wiring
- Wiring workstations
For further information regarding the specifications, please see the datasheet on the Technical Library tab.