Cynergy3 IWPT Series
The IWPT series of wireless industrial pressure transducers from Cynergy3 utilises piezo-resistive thick film ceramic sensor to offer an excellent cost effective alternative to traditional wired transducers in inaccessible or expensive installation environments. The sensors feature accuracy as low as <±0.25% of the full scale (BFSL), selection of pressure ranges from -1 to +400 bar gauge and up to 750m line-of-sight range. The IWPT series' user selectable features include transmission update rates, output (1-5V or 4-20mA) and configuration (single or 5 channel; depending on receiver used). The IWPT series is designed to be paired with one of the IWR family of wireless receivers for simple plug-and-play pressure measurement solution; a swivel adaptor is available to allow easy alignment of the head with the receiver. The sensors are housed within a 316 stainless steel body, making them suitable to use with liquids and gases. Each device comes temperature compensated, calibrated and fully traceable.
- Industrial wireless pressure transducers
- Piezo-resistive, thick-film, ceramic sensor
- 316 Stainless steel housing for excellent media compatibility (liquids and gases)
- Accuracy <±0.25% of the full scale (BFSL)
- Operating temperature range (media temperature) of -20°C to 135°C
- Battery life up to 5 years with 10s update rate
- Process connection via 1/4" BSP male
The IWPT series of pressure transducers is available in several output and pressure range options. Further customisation is available on this product - speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
Typical applications for the Cynergy3 IWPT pressure transducer series include:
- Simple cable replacement installation - dispense with expensive cable runs
- Environmental monitoring - pumping stations, sewage plants, water treatment etc.
- Facilities management - boiler rooms, plant hydraulics, plant pneumatics
- Asset monitoring - tank farms, process plants, HVAC and building management
- Service contract - temporary installation for servicing and field trials
The below table gives the full specifications for each resistor model available including the Cynergy3 IWPT series:
|Accuracy||<±0.25% FS BFSL|
|Package/Size||316 Stainless steel body|
|Transmission Rate||User selectable:
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|Cynergy3 IWPT Wireless Pressure Transducer Series Datasheet|
|Operation manual for Cynergy3 IWPT Wireless Pressure Transducer Series|
|Cynergy3 Range of Pressure Sensors Explained|
Below is a part number break down for the Cynergy3 IWPT Pressure Transducer series:
We are pleased to provide you with a range of videos, please see below for the latest content available:
|Cynergy3 Wireless Pressure & Temperature Sensors Video
Overview of the features and benefits of Cynergy3 wireless temperature and pressure sensor technology.
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.