Cynergy3 OLS2 Series
The OLS2 series of low cost optical float switch liquid level sensors offers high reliability, single point liquid level detection utilising infra-red emitter and detector aligned accurately within a cone to give good optical coupling when the sensor is positioned in the air. In presence of liquid this coupling is disrupted triggering the sensor. Transistor output enables configuration for various applications. The OLS2 series is resistant to false triggering due to foaming, and is available as high or low output version and in standard (-25° to +80°C) or extended (-40°C to +125°C) temperature range.
- Optical float switch liquid level sensor
- Low cost sensor for general, single-point, liquid level detection
- Highly reliable, resistant to false triggering due to foaming
- Selection of high or low output
- Selection of voltage or open drain output
- Standard (-25° to +80°C) or extended (-40°C to +125°C) temperature range
- External mount via M12x1 thread
Typical applications for the Cynergy3 OLS2 liquid level sensor series include:
- Tanks - side or bottom mounting
- Any liquid media compatible with Polysulfone (please refer to the compatibility chart available in the Technical Library)
Customisation is available on this product - speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
The below table gives the full specifications for the Cynergy3 OLS2 series:
|Connection Type||External mount via M12x1 thread|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
Below is a part number break down for the Cynergy3 OLS2 Optical Float Switch Series:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.