Showing 1–16 of 30 results
Looking for OMNIMATE® Data?
The below manufacturers are all of our authorised partners that produce OMNIMATE® Data or related products.
Today’s world of ever-increasing data transmission rates and high demands on secure connections require the latest technology. Plug-in connectors for data transmission are already an integral part of the future-proof device design. Weidmüller OMNIMATE® Data connectors provide high-quality solutions in several critical environments.
As an authorised partner, Rhopoint Components stock a wide selection of the OMNIMATE® Data range covering a wide variety of soldering methods, various solder pin lengths, vertical (180°), horizontal (90°), and design in options.
RJ45 PCB jacks key features:
- Designed for fully automated assembly processes
- Electromagnetic compatibility and protection through 360° shielding
- Compatible with RJ45 plugs according to ANSI / TIA-1096-A and IEC 60603
- Extended temperature range from -40°C to +85°C for maximum performance
- Reinforced gold layer (30µ“) for improved corrosion protection
USB PCB jacks key features:
- Robust plug & play operation – connect and disconnect without shutting down or restarting the system
- USB 3.0 jacks supported data rate of 5 Gbit/s for fast data transfer
- Available in design types 180° (vertical) or 90° (horizontal)
D-SUB PCB connectors key features:
- Established locking systems in combination with polarization and protection of the contacts
- Design in accordance with IEC 60807-3 (IEC 807-3) and DIN 41652
- Extended temperature range of -55°C to +85°C for maximum performance
Our offering includes a large range of different connectors for varying applications. If you are having difficulty finding the connector you are searching for or would like some friendly advice, chat to one of our advisors who will be happy to help. Find out now!