The high temperature X7R low voltage, stable ceramic chip MLCC capacitor series from SRT Microcéramique offers a wide range of options to suit any demand, including capacitance between 1nF to 1.5µF across a range of chip sizes from 0402 to 1812, a selection of tolerances (±5%, ±10% or ±20%) and voltages (25V, 50V or 100V). These high-temperature capacitors are supplied with palladium-silver terminations as standard. As with all SRT-MC components, the X7R capacitors are popular in safety-critical industries thanks to their excellent quality and reliability. The operating temperature of the high-temperature X7R models is between -55°C and +225°C.
- High temperature, low voltage ceramic chip MLCC capacitors
- Available in capacitance ratings between 1nF and 1.5µF
- Available in standard chip sizes from 0402 to 1812
- Dissipation factor under 0.025
- Temperature coefficient of ±15%, with 0Vdc applied
- Selection of voltage ratings: 25V, 50V or 100V
- Selection of tolerances: ±5%, ±10% and ±20%
- Operating temperature between -55°C and +225°C
- Palladium-Silver terminations
While this capacitor series offers a number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the given options are suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
The below table gives the specifications overview for each capacitor model available within the X7R HT series (25V-100V):