The Low Inductance ceramic chip MLCC capacitor series from SRT Microcéramique offers a high-speed energy transfer for semiconductor applications. This series features a wide range of options to suit any demand, including capacitance between 1nF to 470nF across a range of chip sizes from 0204 to 0612, a selection of ±10% or ±20% tolerance, voltage options (6.3V, 10V, 16V, 25V and 50V) and a selection of termination options. As with all SRT-MC components, the X7R capacitors are popular in safety-critical industries thanks to their excellent quality and reliability. Their operating temperature is between -55°C and +125°C.
- Low inductance ceramic chip MLCC capacitors
- Available in capacitance ratings between 1nF and 470nF
- Available in standard chip sizes from 0204 to 0612
- Dissipation factor under 2.5% at 1kHz
- Temperature Coefficient of ±15% with 0Vdc applied
- Selection of Voltage ratings: 6.3V, 10V, 16V, 25V and 50V
- Selection of tolerances: ±10% and ±20%
- Temperature range between -55°C and +125°C
Termination options available include:
- Gold-plated Silver
- Tin-plated Nickel
- Tin-plated Copper
- Flexible Tin-plated polymer (Microflex), improving the resistance to brittle fracture if the board is subject to flexion or vibration
While this capacitor series offers a number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the given options are suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
The below table gives the specifications overview for each capacitor model available within the Low Inductance series: