The RWC precision wraparound SMD resistor series from Alpha Electronics offers resistances from 5Ω up to 30kΩ, all with a small 1206 chip size. By utilising Alpha’s Bulk Metal® foil resistor technology, they are able to offer low tolerances down to ±0.01% (between 1kΩ and 30kΩ) as well as a low TCR of ±2 ppm/°C (between -25°C and +125°C) from 100Ω up to 30kΩ. The Alpha RWC series also offers excellent load-life stability of ±0.005% typical (+70°C, 2000 hours at rated power).
- High precision wraparound SMD resistor
- Available in any resistance between 5Ω and 30kΩ
- 2-terminal resistor in a 1206 surface-mount package
- Power rating of 0.3W at +70°C
- Tolerances as low as ±0.01% over the resistance range of 1kΩ to 30kΩ
- Tight TCR available as low as ±2 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 100Ω to 30kΩ
- Maximum working voltage of 95V
- Maximum rated operating temperature +70°C
- Working temperature from -65°C up to +155°C
The RWC high precision wraparound surface-mount resistor series offers high precision and excellent stability thanks to Alpha’s Bulk Metal® foil resistor technology, making them suitable for the most demanding precision applications.
The below table gives the full specifications for each resistor model available including the Alpha RWC series: