The SR20 series from Caddock are precision current sense resistors, with a resistance range from 0.005Ω to 1Ω and a maximum operating temperature of +150°C. These resistors have a maximum power rating of up to 2W (at 70°C) and tolerance of ±1.0%. The Caddock SR20 resistors offer a non-inductive design, compact footprint which minimises circuit board space, terminals are constructed for Kelvin connections to the circuit board and have the proven performance of Micronox® resistance films to achieve a low cost resistor.
- Current sense through-hole resistor with Kelvin connections
- Utilises Caddock’s Micronox® resistance film
- Resistance values available between 0.005Ω and 1Ω
- TCR 0 to +300 ppm/°C (between 0.005Ω and 0.007Ω) 0 to +200 ppm/°C (between 0.008Ω and 0.024Ω), 0 to +150 ppm/°C (from 0.025Ω and 0.08Ω), -50 to +100 ppm/°C (from 0.081Ω and 1Ω)
- Tolerance of ±1.0%
- Maximum power rating of up to 2W (at 70°C)
- Maximum operating temperature +150°C
- Non-inductive design
- Compact footprint
This compact construction makes this sense resistor ideal for many current monitoring or control applications.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete SR resistor series which includes the SR20 resistor: