The RSF48 internal fitting Polypropylene (PP) float switches are part of the RSF40 series offering compact design and a number of options including choice of maximum power (25VA or 100VA) and mounting (flying leads or M12 connector). Mounting of these switches requires access to the inside of the tank. The RSF48 switch action may be reversed by rotating the switch by 180° (make on rise – N/O or make on fall – N/C). The RSF48 float switches come with nitrile gasket as standard, are UL approved and can be operated in temperature range between -20°C and +100°C.
- Compact Internal Fitting Float Switches
- White polypropylene body, supplied with nitrile gasket (see Chemical Compatibility sheet in Technical library for suitability with liquid media)
- Switching action reversible by rotating the device
- Selection of maximum power rating – 25VA or 100VA
- Temperature range between -20°C and +100°C
- Selection of flying leads or M12 electrical connection
Typical applications for the Cynergy3 RSF40 series of float switches include:
- Size sensitive applications
- Vending machines
- Commercial washing machines
- Evaporator units
Customisation is available on this product – speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
The below table gives the full specifications for the Cynergy3 RSF40 series including the RSF48 switches: