The RSF53 internal fitting nylon float switches are part of the RSF50 series offering compact design and a number of options including choice of maximum power (25VA or 100VA) and mounting (1/8″ mounting thread or M12 connector with nitrile gasket). The RSF53 switches can be mounted either from the bottom or from the top of the tank and therefore access to the inside of the tank is required. The switch action may be reversed by removing the float, inverting it and refitting to the stem. The RSF53 float switches are WRAS approved and can be operated in temperature range between -20°C and +75°C.
- Compact Internal Fitting Float Switches
- Black nylon body, M12 version supplied with with nitrile gasket (see Chemical Compatibility sheet in Technical library for suitability with liquid media)
- Supplied with 100cm PVC 16/0.2 leadouts
- Switching action reversible by inverting the float
- Selection of maximum power rating – 25VA or 100VA
- Temperature range between -20°C and +75°C
- Selection of 1/8″ NPT mounting thread or M12x1.75 electrical connection
Typical applications for the Cynergy3 RSF50 series of float switches include:
- Size sensitive applications
- Vending machines
- Printing machines
- Chemical dosing equipment
Customisation is available on this product – speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
The below table gives the full specifications for the Cynergy3 RSF50 series including the RSF53 switches: