The RSF84 external fitting polypropylene (PP) float switches are part of the RSF80 series offering compact design and a choice of maximum switching power (25VA or 100VA) and mounting (flying leads or M12 connector). As these switches are mounted through the tank wall via 1/2″ NPT thread, access to the inside of the tank is not necessary. The switch action may be reversed by rotating the switch by 180° (make on rise – N/O or make on fall – N/C) and can be operated in temperature range between -20°C and +100°C.
- Compact External Fitting Float Switches
- Opaque polypropylene body (see Chemical Compatibility sheet in Technical library for suitability with liquid media)
- Switching action reversible by simply rotating the device
- Selection of maximum power rating – 25VA or 100VA
- Temperature range between -20°C and +100°C
- Supplied with 100cm PVC 16/0.2 leadouts or circular M12 connector socket
- WRAS and NSF approved
Typical applications for the Cynergy3 RSF80 series of float switches include:
- Diesel generators
- Hydraulic oil level measurement
- Gearbox oil level measurement
Customisation is available on this product – speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
The below table gives the full specifications for the Cynergy3 RSF80 series including the RSF84 switches: