The RSF86 external fitting Polyphenylene Sulphide (PPS) float switches are part of the RSF80 series offering compact design and number of options including maximum switching power (25VA or 100VA), mounting (flying leads or M12 connector) and leadout material (ETFE or PVC). As these switches are mounted through the tank wall via 1/2″ NPT thread, access to the inside of the tank is not necessary. The switch action may be reversed by rotating the switch by 180° (make on rise – N/O or make on fall – N/C) and can be operated in temperature range between -10°C and +120°C (with ETFE leadouts).
- Compact External Fitting Float Switches
- Grey polyphenylene sulphide body (see Chemical Compatibility sheet in Technical library for suitability with liquid media)
- Switching action reversible by simply rotating the device
- Selection of maximum power rating – 25VA or 100VA
- Temperature range between -10°C and +120°C (with ETFE leadouts)
- Selection of M12 connector, 50cm ETFE 19/0.2 or 100cm PVC 16/0.2 leadouts
- WRAS, UL and NSF approved
Typical applications for the Cynergy3 RSF80 series of float switches include:
- Diesel generators
- Hydraulic oil level measurement
- Gearbox oil level measurement
Customisation is available on this product – speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
The below table gives the full specifications for the Cynergy3 RSF80 series including the RSF86 switches: