The FS22 series of normally open flow switches by Cynergy3 utilises a fixed reed switch and a moving magnet to enable accurate flow detection, while ensuring minimal fluid flow restriction. These inline switches are designed for operation in liquid flow systems with pressure of up to 10 bar (not suitable for systems containing significant amount of solid particles) and come in 22mm tube size with a low-flow version available. The FS15 series flow switches can be operated in temperatures of up to 85°C and are WRAS approved for use in cold and hot water up to 60°C.
- Normally open, inline flow detection switches
- 22mm tube size
- Low flow version available
- Maximum operating pressure of 10 bar
- Operating temperature range of -20°C to 85°C (WRAS approved to 60°C)
- Maximum switching voltage of 240V AC and 120V DC
- Can be mounted with horizontal or vertical (upward) flow direction
Customisation is available on this product – speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
The below table gives the full specifications for each resistor model available including the Cynergy3 FS22 series: