The AHL921-14E digital GMR sensors are ultraminiature magnetic switches designed to run on 1.5V batteries with extremely low power consumption of less than 14µW. Manufactured using NVE’ Spintronic GMR technology, and with continuously-operating duty cycle with a wide frequency response of 100kHz. The AHL series from NVE are considered ideal for battery-powered devices such as gas and water meters or portable instrumentation.
- GMR low power switch sensor
- Precision magnetic operate point of 20Oe (typ.)
- Magnetic release point 2Oe
- Supply voltage between 0.9V and 2.4V
- Quiescent current of 75μA (typ.) at 2.4V
- Precise detection of low magnetic fields
- Continuous duty
- Power of 180μW at 2.4v
- Operating Temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
- Ultraminiature ULLGA Package
The NVE AHL921-14E GMR nanopower digital switches covers the following applications:
- Portable instruments
- Utility meters
- Lithium cell powered applications
- Harvested power applications
The below table gives the full specifications of the NVE AHL series including the AHL921-14E
1. Operation from -20°C to -40°C at supply voltage less than 1V may not meet specifications.
2. Soldering profile per JEDEC J-STD-020C, MSL 1.