The IPSAT series of intrinsically safe industrial pressure transducers from Cynergy3 utilises piezo-resistive ceramic sensing technology to achieve excellent accuracy (<±0.25% of the full scale BFSL) and a microprocessor based amplifier for stability, making it an ideal device for industrial applications. The IPSAT pressure transducer is available with selection of pressure ratings (between -1 and 400 bar G) and 4-20mA output. Moreover, the sensor features stainless steel housing ensuring excellent media compatibility. Each device comes temperature compensated, calibrated and fully traceable. The IPSAT series of pressure transducers is fully ATEX and IECEx approved, making is suitable for applications in hazardous areas.
- Intrinsically safe industrial pressure transducers
- ATEX and IECEx approved for use in Zone 2 Hazardous Areas (Ex II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (Ta – see datasheet))
- Piezo-resistive, thick-film, ceramic sensor
- Stainless steel housing for excellent media compatibility
- Accuracy <±0.25% of the full scale (BFSL)
- Temperature range (ambient temperature) of -40°C to 80°C
- Excellent operational life at over 100×106 cycles
- Process connection via 1/4″ BSPP male (customisable)
The IPSAT series of intrinsically safe pressure transducers is available in several pressure range options, with further customisation available – speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
Typical applications for the Cynergy3 IPSAT pressure transducers series include:
- Various industrial applications
- Applications in Hazardous Areas
The below table gives the full specifications for each resistor model available including the Cynergy3 IPSAT series: