The IWPT series of wireless industrial pressure transducers from Cynergy3 utilises piezo-resistive thick film ceramic sensor to offer an excellent cost effective alternative to traditional wired transducers in inaccessible or expensive installation environments. The sensors feature accuracy as low as <±0.25% of the full scale (BFSL), selection of pressure ranges from -1 to +400 bar gauge and up to 750m line-of-sight range. The IWPT series' user selectable features include transmission update rates, output (1-5V or 4-20mA) and configuration (single or 5 channel; depending on receiver used). The IWPT series is designed to be paired with one of the IWR family of wireless receivers for simple plug-and-play pressure measurement solution; a swivel adaptor is available to allow easy alignment of the head with the receiver. The sensors are housed within a 316 stainless steel body, making them suitable to use with liquids and gases. Each device comes temperature compensated, calibrated and fully traceable.
- Industrial wireless pressure transducers
- Piezo-resistive, thick-film, ceramic sensor
- 316 Stainless steel housing for excellent media compatibility (liquids and gases)
- Accuracy <±0.25% of the full scale (BFSL)
- Temperature range (media temperature) of -20°C to 135°C
- Battery life up to 5 years with 10s update rate
- Process connection via 1/4″ BSP male
The IWPT series of pressure transducers is available in several output and pressure range options. Further customisation is available on this product – speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
Typical applications for the Cynergy3 IWPT pressure transducer series include:
- Simple cable replacement installation – dispense with expensive cable runs
- Environmental monitoring – pumping stations, sewage plants, water treatment etc.
- Facilities management – boiler rooms, plant hydraulics, plant pneumatics
- Asset monitoring – tank farms, process plants, HVAC and building management
- Service contract – temporary installation for servicing and field trials
The below table gives the full specifications for each resistor model available including the Cynergy3 IWPT series: