The AP series pressure sensor from Merit SensorTM is calibrated at room temperature using laser trimmed resistors. This pressure sensor series offers a pressure range from -15psi to 300psi with an operating temperature range of +10°C to +40°C and an accuracy of ±2% FSO. The AP series from Merit SensorTM utilises a piezoresistive
Wheatstone bridge with a chemically etched silicon diaphragm and is suitable for high volume and low to medium-pressure applications.
- Room temperature calibrated pressure sensor
- Pressure range from -15 psi up to 300 psi (also available in higher pressures)
- Burst pressure rating of 3x (full scale pressure)
- Pressure type of gauge
- Temperature range +10°C to +40°C
- Accuracy of ±2 %FSO
- Suitable for air, liquid and gas media compatibility
- Custom options available
Typical applications for the Merit SensorTM AP series include:
Please see below the specifications for the Merit SensorTM TR series:
* The combined effect of Sensitivity, Repeatability, Nonlinearity, and Hysteresis errors over the temperature range of 25°C to 15°C, and 25°C to 40°C, expressed as a percent of Full Scale pressure (%FS).