The 29309 surface platinum RTD capsule temperature sensor series from RdF offers small strong design which allows this package to conform on curved surfaces for accurate response in milliseconds. These surface temperature sensors offer a long term stability better than ±0.05°C per 5 years. Available with sensing element resistance of 100Ω or 1000Ω with an IEC 751 Class A or Class B accuracy. The 29309 series offers a response time of 0.3s in water flowing at 3ft per second. they offer an operating temperature range of -50°C up to +232°C (or up to +260°C in dry applications). The leads are welded within the sealed platinum RTD sensor which helps to provide this sensor’s durability. Moisture resistance for condensing environments or shallow immersion is provided by Kapton®/Teflon® lamination that completely encapsulates the assembly and lead entrance.
- Surface platinum RTD temperature sensor
- Temperature range -50°C to +232°C (up to 260°C in dry applications)
- Self heating is typically less than 25mW/°C
- Response time of 0.3s in water flowing at 3ft per second
- Sensing elements of 100Ω or 1000Ω at 0°C
- Platinum per IEC 751 (α = 0.00385 Ω/Ω/°C, Class A and Class B)
- Long term stability better than 0.05°C per 5 years
- Lead wires of 28 AWG nickel plated copper, PFA Teflon® insulation
- 4 wire configuration
- Encapsulated in Kapton®
The 100Ω and 1000Ω sensing element choices are available with a IEC 751 Class B accuracy offering a tolerance of ±0.12Ω and ±1.2Ω respectively at 0°C. 100Ω and 1000Ω platinum elements are also available with the tighter IEC 751 Class A accuracy offering tolerances of ±0.06Ω and ±0.6Ω respectively at 0°C.
Lead length of the sensor can be customised to your requirements.