The ITT series of programmable temperature probes utilise K or J thermocouple or a PT100 RTD sensor and a 6mm stainless steel sheath for efficient temperature measurement (accuracy of 0.1% for RTD and 0.2% for thermocouple), delivered via programmable 4-20mA transmitter output. The probe comes pre-programmed for easy setup, but the can be configured to any temperature range within the probe’s capability using the software provided.
- Programmable temperature probes
- Available with J type thermocouple (0-1200°C range), K type thermocouple (0-1350°C range) or PT100 RTD sensor (-200-850°C range)
- 6mm stainless steel sheath available in various lengths
- Robust aluminium head
- Output via 4-20mA transmitter, programable to any temperature range within the probe’s capabilities (software available to download from Technical Library)
- Temperature range (ambient) of -20°C to 50°C
- Accuracy of 0.1% overall for RTD and 0.2% for thermocouple
- Process connection via 1/4″ BSP male
- Can be used with any standard 6mm compression fittings
The ITT series of pressure transducers is available with a variety of accessories such as plastic and metal cable glands, compression fittings or stainless steel pockets – speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
The below table gives the full specifications for each resistor model available including the Cynergy3 ITT series: