The IWTTU series of wireless industrial temperature transducers from Cynergy3 utilises J or K type thermocouples or PT100 RTD sensor to offer an excellent cost-effective alternative to traditional wired transducers in inaccessible or expensive installation environments. The sensors feature accuracy as low as <±0.1% of the full scale, temperature coefficient of ±500ppm/°C and up to 750m line-of-sight range. The IWTTU series' user-selectable features include transmission update rates, output (4-20mA or 1-5V), and configuration (single or 5 channel; depending on receiver used). The IWTTU series is designed to be paired with one of the IWR family of wireless receivers for simple plug-and-play temperature measurement solution; a compression fitting is available to allow easy alignment of the head with the receiver. The sensors are housed within an acetal body, making them suitable to use in harsh environments. Each device comes temperature compensated, calibrated and fully traceable.
- Industrial wireless temperature transducers
- Selection of type J-type thermocouple (0-1200°C range), K-type thermocouple (0-1350°C range) or PT100 RTD sensor (-200 – +800°C range)
- Acetal housing suitable for use in harsh environments
- Accuracy <±0.1% of the full scale (non-linearity and hysteresis)
- Temperature range (ambient temperature) of -20°C to 50°C
- Battery life up to 5 years with 10s update rate
- Process connection via 1/4″ NPT male
The IWTTU series of temperature transducers is available in a range of input and sheath length options. Further customisation is available on this product – speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
Typical applications for the Cynergy3 IWTTU pressure transducer series include:
- Simple cable replacement installation – dispense with expensive cable runs
- Environmental monitoring – pumping stations, sewage plants, water treatment etc.
- Facilities management – boiler rooms, plant hydraulics, plant pneumatics
- Asset monitoring – tank farms, process plants, HVAC and building management
- Service contract – temporary installation for servicing and field trials
The below table gives the full specifications for each resistor model available including the Cynergy3 IWTTU series: